This hand-woven pure wool Persian carpet from central Persia, Kashan, is a stunning piece of art that will add beauty and elegance to any home. The rug is made of 100% pure wool and features a traditional design with a beautiful medallion in the centre.
The name VANDA is derived from Turkish tradition. Vanda means "the worshiper" and brings forth balance and purity into its space which it holds.
All photos are taken in natural, filtered light and only very modestly edited. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly depending on the device you are viewing them on.
The rug will be dispatched from our Bo Fig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment. After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location, with most capital cities taking 7 business days from warehouse dispatch. Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs you may need help to carry it inside. All orders come with free delivery Australia wide.
- Hand-woven pure wool Persian carpet from central Persia, Kashan
- 100% pure wool
- Traditional design with a beautiful medallion in the centre
- Imperfection, slight wear, and colour variations are enjoyed in this product
- Measures: 210 x 136 cm (6'8"x4'4")
- Signed by the weaver on the top canter of the rug "Gotbi" one of the famous Kashan weave
- Free delivery Australia wide
Order your VANDA rug today and add a touch of beauty and elegance to your home. Let this rug be a reminder that your home is a place where balance and purity are always present.