This intricate and fine hand-knotted pure wool Persian rug from south Persia, Kirman, is a stunning piece of art that will add beauty and elegance to A home. The rug is made of 100% pure wool and features a beautiful Sarasar design all over. The balanced colour palette of tiger orange, pink and sky blue with ornament Bouteh buds' motifs and interlace of flower veins suggests subtleties in wealth and tender love at home.
This would be an ideal rug for a home where beauty of nature is appreciated the most. It is in perfect condition with full soft pile and measures 351 x 248 cm (11'6" x 8'1").
All photos are taken in natural, filtered light and only very modestly edited. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly depending on the device you are viewing them on.
The rug will be dispatched from our Bo Fig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment. After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location, with most capital cities taking 7 business days from warehouse dispatch. Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs you may need help to carry it inside. All orders come with free delivery Australia wide.
- Intricate and fine hand-knotted pure wool Persian rug from south Persia, Kirman
- %100 pure wool
- Sarasar (all over) design
- Balance colour palette of tiger orange, pink and sky blue with ornament Bouteh buds motifs and interlace of flower veins
- Suggests subtleties in wealth and tender love at home
- In perfect condition with full soft pile
- Measures 351 x 248 cm (11'6" x 8'1")
- Free delivery Australia wide
Call to action:
Order your TORANJ rug today and add a touch of beauty and elegance to your home. Let this rug be a reminder that your home is a place where love and beauty are always present.