This spacious town carpet with its riveting medallion and softly glowing field provides a center point for all the activities of an executive home. This vegetable dyed hand-knotted Persian rug from West Central Persia, Mahal, is a stunning piece of art that will add beauty and elegance. The rug is made of 100% pure wool and features a beautiful eight-folded central medallion. The balanced colour palette of tiger orange, dark blue and mint with flower motifs and four-folded flower medallion brings forth the fire of soul and joyfulness of summer.
This would be an ideal rug for a warm house full of love and care. It is in perfect condition with full soft pile and measures 340 x 248 cm (11'1" x 8'1"). The rug is signed by the weaver on the top centre of the rug with the date of weave 1963.
All photos are taken in natural, filtered light and only very modestly edited. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly depending on the device you are viewing them on.
The rug will be dispatched from our Bo Fig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment. After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location, with most capital cities taking 7 business days from warehouse dispatch. Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs you may need help to carry it inside. All orders come with free delivery Australia wide.
- Intricate vegetable dyed hand-knotted town Persian rug from Central Persia, Mahal
- 100% pure wool
- Beautiful eight-folded central medallion
- Balanced colour palette of tiger orange, dark blue and mint with flower motifs and four-folded flower medallion
- Brings forth the fire of soul and joyfulness of summer.
- In perfect condition with full soft pile
- Measures 340 x 248 cm (11'1" x 8'1")
- Signed by the weaver on the top centre of the rug with the date of weave 1963
- Free delivery Australia wide
Order your TIHO today and add a touch of warmth and joy to your home. Let this rug be a reminder that your home is a place where love and care is always present.