This is a durable hand-woven pure wool Sirjan kilim from southeast Persia. The rug is made from sheep wool and features a diamond medallion design. The Sirjan kilim is 190 x 130 cm in size. The kilim is made with vegetable dyes, which give it a rich and natural colour.
The rug is a great addition to a home. It would be perfect for a living room, reading room, or kids bedroom. The kilim is also a great way to add a touch of warmth and style to a space. Its name is derived from Kurdish tradition, meaning "land of Medes," which brings forth strength and grounding in a home.
- Hand-woven in the nomadic Sirjan flatweave style
- Made from pure soft sheep wool on wool wrap (foundation)
- Deep earthy colours, forest green, yellow, red, and blue
- Soft two medallion pattern accompanied with six diamonds and crowns
- Dyed with natural colours
- Measurements: 190 x 130 cm (6’2”x4’3”)
- Free delivery Australia wide
- All rugs will be dispatched from our the Bo Fig store within 5 business days from receipt of payment.
- After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location. Most capital cities will receive their rugs within 7 business days from warehouse dispatch.
- Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs, you may need help to carry it inside.
- Bo Fig offers a 6-month warranty on all rugs. If your rug is defective, we will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Bo Fig is confident that you will love your rug. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
About Bo Fig:
Bo Fig is a small business that specializes in selling high-quality rugs from around the world. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, and we stand behind our products 100%.
If you have any questions about Medya or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you find the perfect rug for your home.