This wall art kilim is a beautiful and unique piece of art. It is hand-woven from pure wool by the tribes of Northwest Persia, and it features an vibrant yet calming style that is reminiscent of the natural world. The kilim is named after the Turkish word "Sida," which means "one who has accomplished its goal."
The mini kilim is 60 x 51 cm in size and is approximately 40 years old. It is made with vegetable dyes, which give it its rich colors. The kilim has some imperfections, slight wear, and color variations, but these are all part of its charm.
The Sida kilim is a great way to add a touch of beauty and authenticity to your home. A touch of colour that can reflect and capture attendance. It is also a reminder of the simple life and the importance of community.
Here are some additional details about the Sida kilim:
- It is made with pure soft sheep wool.
- It is hand-woven/knotted in a crafted style.
- It has imperfections, slight wear, and color variations.
- It measures 60 x 51 cm.
- It is 40 years old and made with vegetable dyes.
- There are two available and sold separately.
- Shipping is free Australia wide.
If you are looking for a unique and beautiful kilim, the Sida is a great option. It is a reminder of the simple life and the importance of community.