This is a hand-knotted pure wool Persian rug from North Central Persia, Meshkabad, rural district in the Central District of Arak County, Markazi Province.
The rug is characterized by its eight folded central medallion, which is reminiscent of the peace and delicacy of traditional art. The rug also features a balanced colour palette of navy blue and deep red, as well as shades of greens and blues. The lotus configuration in the main border and the field along with the opening of the central medallion features "honesty and simplicity". The multi blue and green shades along with the deep red enhance this attribute in this tribal carpet.
The Northern African name "Talib" is a boy's name meaning "seeker of knowledge and truth". This would be an ideal rug for an artistic and creative space.
All photos are taken in natural, filtered light and only very modestly edit photos. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly depending on the device you are viewing it on.
All rugs will be dispatched from our BoFig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment. After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location with most capital cities 7 business days from warehouse dispatch. Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs you may need help to carry it inside. All orders come with free delivery Australia wide.
- Hand-knotted pure wool Persian rug from North Central Persia
- 100% pure soft wool
- Eight folded central medallion
- Balanced colour palette of navy blue and deep red, as well as shades of greens and blues
- Lotus configuration in the main border and the field along with the opening of the central medallion
- "Honesty and simplicity"
- Multi blue and green shades along with the deep red
- In perfect vintage condition with low soft pile
- Dimensions: 365x 245 cm (11'11"x8')
Order your TALIB rug today and add a touch of beauty and creativity to your home. Let this rug be a reminder that you can create a space where you can feel inspired and connected to your inner child.