This beautiful piece is 100% tightly woven, naturally dyed wool. The Kashkooli subtribe of the Qashqai's weave the finest, most intricate tribal rugs in the world. These bright colors and complex borders are a dead giveaway for the Kashkooli design. The tightness of its weave makes it incredibly durable and will last for generations to come. These Kashkooli's are incredibly collectible and at a reasonable price, so don't miss out on this opportunity to own a piece of history!
This is a beautiful hand-woven pure wool Shiraz kilim from south Persia. The rug is made from sheep wool and features a diamond design. The kilim is 225 x 145 cm in size and is approximately 40 years old.
The rug is in very good condition for its age. The main colours are red, orange and navy.
The kilim is a great addition to a home that can love its beauty. As the character and history of this kilim reveals, the size is good for wall hanging art or in a living space for delicate homes. The kilim is also a great way to add a touch of warmth and style. Its name is driven from Turkish tradition. Cetin with her deep earthy red, forest green and overall diamond medallions bring strength and power to one’s space. She is majestic and elegant in her nature.
- Hand-woven in the traditional Turkish flatweave style
- Made from pure soft sheep wool
- Warm earthy colour
- Overall Crab symbols following hexagon pattern
- Sun kissed and matured over time, circa 1980s
- Slightly colour variation
- Dyed with vegetable dyes
- Measurements: 225 x 145 cm (7'3"x4'7")
- Free delivery Australia wide
- All rugs will be dispatched from our Bo Fig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment.
- After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location. Most capital cities will receive their rugs within 7 business days from warehouse dispatch.
- Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs, you may need help to carry it inside.
- Bo Fig offers a 6-month warranty on all rugs. If your rug is defective, we will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Bo Fig is confident that you will love your rug. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
About Bo Fig:
Bo Fig is a small business that specializes in selling high-quality rugs from around the world. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, and we stand behind our products 100%.
If you have any questions about Cetin or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you find the perfect rug for your home.