This is a beautiful hand-woven pure wool Seneh kilim from west Persia, Kurdistan. The rug is made from soft sheep wool and features a traditional kahnum design. The table cloth is 111 x 108 cm in size and is approximately 50 years old. The kilim is made with vegetable dyes, which give it a rich and natural colour.
The rug is a great addition to any home. It would be perfect for decoration, wall art, or kitchen. The kilim is also a great way to add a touch of warmth and style to any space.
- Hand-woven in the traditional Kurdish flatweave style
- Made from pure soft sheep wool
- Warm earthy shimmering colour
- Soft overall pattern of a lady holding a heavy basket on her head
- 50 years old
- Rare & Collectible, used to store bread and keep moist away
- Dyed with vegetable dyes
- Measurements: 111 x 108 cm (3’7”x3’6”)
- Free delivery Australia wide
- All rugs will be dispatched from our Bo Fig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment.
- After dispatch, shipping time can vary depending on location. Most capital cities will receive their rugs within 7 business days from warehouse dispatch.
- Delivery will be to your front door only. For heavy rugs, you may need help to carry it inside.
- Bo Fig offers a 6-month warranty on all rugs. If your rug is defective, we will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Bo Fig is confident that you will love your rug. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
About Bo Fig:
Bo Fig is a small business that specializes in selling high-quality rugs from around the world. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, and we stand behind our products 100%.
If you have any questions about Bami or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you find the perfect rug for your home.