This tribal rug is a beautiful and unique rug that is made from pure soft sheep wool. It is hand-knotted in the traditional tribal style of Nahavand known as Ghiordes, which is a more complex knotting technique resulting in denser and more durable rug. The rug has a warm red and blue colours that is both beautiful and vibrant. The bold floral medallion with arrows heads protecting centre suggests protection and expressing one's self.
The rug is 262 x 140 cm (8'5"x4'5") and is in perfect full pile condition. The rug comes with free delivery Australia wide.
The rug is dispatched from the Bo Fig warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of payment. Shipping time can vary depending on location, but most capital cities receive their rugs within 7 business days from warehouse dispatch. The rug is delivered to your front door only. For heavy rugs, you may need help to carry it inside.
Here are some of the features of the Banoo tribal rug:
Hand-woven/knotted in the traditional tribal style of west Persia: This means that the rug is made with great care and attention to detail.
Made from pure soft sheep wool: This makes the rug soft and luxurious to the touch.
Warm earthy colour: This colour scheme is both beautiful and calming.
Bold floral medallion with arrows protecting Centre: This design is both striking and symbolic.
Measurements: 262 x 140 cm (8'5"x4'5"): This size is perfect for a living room or bedroom.
Free delivery Australia wide: This means that you can get your rug without having to worry about shipping costs.
If you are looking for a beautiful, unique, and durable rug, Banoo tribal rug is a great option. It is a piece of art that will add a touch of warmth and style to your home.
- Traditionally, these rugs were given as a gift to the bride to take to her new home for happiness and fertility.
- The rug's name, Banoo, means "lady" or "princess" in Persian.
- The rug's colours and designs are inspired by the natural beauty of the region, including the mountains, desert, and wildlife.
- The rug is made using a traditional technique called "knotting," It involves weaving the warp and weft threads using a more complex knotting technique which involves tying individual threads together to create the design.
- The rug is made from pure plush wool, which is a natural and durable material.